Reusable straws, Bamboo buds, USB Charger, Wheat Straw Mug, Lunch Bags, Infuser, Loose Leaf Tea, Eco Friendly Book
A quirky collection of earth-friendly gifts for those looking to become more eco-conscious, sustainable and kinder to the environment.
These gift items are delivered in a durable jute bag, chosen as it is able to be used as a ‘bag for life’ and eliminates the need for cellophane use.
– Set of 3 Vintage Apple design reusable snack/lunch bags from Rex London.
– 1 x ‘How To Go Waste Free – Eco Tips for Busy People’ guide book by Caroline Jones. Practical advice and tips to help you join the zero-waste revolution.
– 1 x Leaf design stainless steel and silicone tea infuser. Easy to clean and beautifully designed.
– 1 x packet of loose leaf tea from the Saddleworth Tea Company. Choices include Blue Lady, Chai, Green Sencha.
– Set of 8 stainless steel drinking straws with cleaning brushes. Save the oceans and go plastic free with these stylish metal straws to take anywhere.
– 1 x Periodic table USB portable charger including 20cm micro-USB cable. Handy size and eye catching design to charge your smartphone, iPad and other USB devices on the go. From Rex London.
– Buds 200 premium bamboo cotton buds.
– Eco-friendly wheat straw mug 400ml. Suitable for hot or cold drinks.
All items in our gift boxes are protected by wood wool, a bio-degradable void fill made from shredded timber. Any plastic padding surrounding the item when delivered has been reused.
We aim to keep our use of plastics to an absolute minimum so we select products containing recyclable and sustainable materials.
Please note the colour of the tea infuser and wheat straw mug may differ from those shown above however the quality will not be affected. Items will be chosen at random unless requested and subject to availability.